Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages, and itscompetitors and markets. When applied to futures and forex, it focuses on the overall state of the economy, and considers factors including interest rates, production, earnings, employment, GDP, housing, manufacturing and management. When analyzing a stock, futures contract, or currency using fundamental analysis there are two basic approaches one can use; bottom up analysis and top down analysis. The term is used to distinguish such analysis from other types of investment analysis, such as quantitative analysis and technical analysis.
In finance, technical analysis is a security analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis,which, being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory. The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable
Market sentiment is the overall attitude of investors toward a particular security or financial market. Market sentiment is the feeling or tone of a market, or its crowd psychology, as revealed through the activity and price movement of the securities traded in that market. For example, rising prices would indicate a bullish market sentiment, while falling prices would indicate a bearish market sentiment.
1. The Company: FCN Training Academy
2. Onsite Training course: A training course held at the premises of , or venue arranged by course delegates
3. Public Training Course: A training course held at FCN Training Academy
All materials included in FCN Training Academy's website, including range of financial models, presentations, modules, case studies, examples, are for individual use and are not to be duplicated, copied, disseminated or distributed without the expressed, written permission of FCN Training Academy. All programs are designed for illustrative purposes only and do not, in any way, constitute an investment thesis or recommendation.
"FCN Training Academy" "Financial Training" and various other marks are trademarks protected under copyright laws as property of FCN Training Academy.
FCN Training Academy does not mail paper invoices or statements. Statements can be requested by emailing your details at email@example.com
Bookings and Payment
1. Where payment is required, this must be received by FCN Training Academy a minimum of ten working days prior to the commencement of the training course, unless otherwise notified. Should full payment not be received ten working days prior to the commencement of the course the delegate will not be allowed to attend.
2. A place on a course is only guaranteed once full payment has been received.
3. It is the responsibility of those wishing to attend a particular training course to make full payment as soon as possible to guarantee a delegate place at the course.
4. FCN Training Academy reserves the right to alter prices from those published.
5. All registrations / product subscriptions and purchases are subject to clearance of online payment transactions and realizations of cheques / DDs. FCN Training Academy will not be responsible for any loss of cheques / DDs in transit.
6. All fees paid is non-refundable. Please enquire thoroughly before registering for any course.
7. All course fees are subject to the current rate of VAT.
Logistics: Public Courses
1. Travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the delegate and are not included in the price of the course. FCN Training Academy supplies information on local hotels and travel without prejudice.
2. Delegates with any special dietary requirement must notify FCN at the time of booking.
3. Training PCs are provided when it's required.
4. Delegates are not able to use their own laptop for training purpose, unless accessibility requires otherwise.
5. Courses will start promptly at the time specified on the joining instructions. Delegates should aim to arrive onsite before this time as late arrivals may lose their entitlement to join the course.
Logistics: Onsite Training:
1. FCN Training Academy will provide a list of equipment that will need to be provided at the site to enable the training course to be run. It is the responsibility of the delegates attending the event to ensure this equipment is available and ready to use prior to the start of the training course. In the event that equipment is not ready, FCN Training Academy will not extend the running time of the training course beyond the agreed finish time. If you have any problems with software installations prior to the course, please notify FCN Training Academy.
2. It is the responsibility of the organizers of the onsite training course to ensure parking is available for the FCN Training Academy trainer at the venue.
3. FCN Training Academy is unable to cover the costs of lunch or refreshments for onsite training.
1. In the instance of training courses with a cost: Delegates cancelling their training course 30 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive a full refund. Delegates cancelling their training course 15 to 30 days prior to the commencement of the course will receive 75% refund. Delegates cancelling their training course less than 15 days prior to the commencement of the training course are not eligible for a refund. All refund policy will be authorized by FCN management.
2. In the instance of free training courses, delegates who cancel or postpone less than 24 hours before the commencement of the course will incur a 10% cancellation fee per head to cover the costs of course materials and lunch.
3. In the event that onsite training is cancelled by the client, the client will be charged any cancellation costs incurred by FCN Training Academy for travel or accommodation that has already been booked.
4. All cancellations must be received in writing/email.
5. FCN Training Academy reserves the right to cancel any training course prior to the start date in writing without prejudice. In the event of cancellation by FCN Training Academy we will not be held liable for fees or penalties incurred due to changes in transportation, or other reservations made prior to the scheduled training.
6. FCN Training Academy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a Public Course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full.
1. FCN Training Academy is pleased to support the requirements of delegates with disabilities, and all course materials are available in alternative formats; if you or your delegates require such format, please request your preferred format when booking.
1. It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, remain the sole property of FCN Training Academy.
2. All information provided by FCN Training Academy is given in best faith and FCN Training Academy will not be held responsible for actions taken by the Client, any other individual or organization as a result of the information provided during the training course.
3. All training material provided by FCN Training Academy is copyright and intended for the access and use of delegates only. It must not be reproduced or used by those without permission to do so.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW PERTAINING TO BOTH THIS SITE AND ANY MATERIAL ON IT. FCN TRAINING ACADEMY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ARE THEREFORE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING ANY SUCH CHANGES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.